Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Get The Look: Maria Menounos

I did not go to the Indy 500 this year but I did go to the 500 parade.  Those of you who aren't from Indy may not know there is a parade on the Saturday before the race.  All of the drivers are in the parade along with some "celebrities" that are in town for the race as well as the normal parade fare bands, floats, etc.  This year's Grand Marshall was Olivia Newton-John.  I know, I don't know why either.  Regardless of their celebrity status, I always look forward to practicing my paparazzi skills and get some pictures of folks you don't normally see around Indianapolis. 

On Saturday it was 90 degrees and humid. I felt so bad for the people in the parade!  How do those kids in the band uniforms not pass out?  Maria Menounos looked so pretty in her coral sun dress.  It looked perfect for the hot day. (I was really excited to see Derek Hough in the car with her.) You can get Maria's dress at Last Call by Neiman Marcus for just $110.


above images taken by me



Single Plisse Halter Dress  WAS $197.50 SALE $110 – Last Call by Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips