Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Shopping Wish List: Work

As I bring out my more summery work attire from last year, I feel like most of it is awful.  Either it doesn't fit properly or it looks or worn out or I just don't like it.  I might try to add a few (ok let's get real - more than a few) items to polish my work wardrobe a bit. 

Ann Taylor at ShopStyle

Madison Skirt  $48 (On Sale for $39.50) – Ann Taylor


jcpenney at ShopStyle

worthington_pp Worthington® Belted Cowl-Neck Dress  $30 – jcpenney

Ann Taylor at ShopStyle

Cotton Back Zipper Tee  $34 – Ann Taylor

Charlotte Russe at ShopStyle

Lightweight Coral Blazer  $36.99 – Charlotte Russe

The Limited at ShopStyle

Cassidy Stretch Gabardine Pant  $59.90 (On Sale $39.99–41.93) – The Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips