Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Shopping Wish List: Five Fun Finds Under $50

So really this wish list should be titled, Fun Kitchen Finds Under $22, but my love for alliteration forced me to leave out the kitchen (or dining or home) and put $50. 


Owlet Wine Stopper
Owlet Wine Stopper - Francesca's
$12.00
$22.00
Chalk Talk Mug | World Market


Chalk Talk Mug - World Market
$3.99

Flatware Cookbook Holder | World Market


Flatware Cookbook Holder - World Market
$12.99


PinWheelPicksS12
Set of 12 Pinwheel Picks - Crate and Barrel
$2.95 reg. $3.95
 I don't know what I would put these on but I love them!


1 comment:

  1. Jill-I love all of these things! I especially love the soup and crackers bowl-we are always having soup around here. I also like the adorable owl wine stopper and the flatware cookbook holder is very unique. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips