Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday List of Pins

On some Fridays I put together a shopping wish list of things I'm loving at that moment.  I have been spending way too much money lately so am going to try and stay away from looking for things to wish for.  Maybe if I don't see it, I won't want it, right?  So this Friday I thought I would share some of my current favorite non-clothing or style related pins from Pinterest.  You can see all of my pins and follow me on pinterest here.



These homemade pretzel bites from justgetoffyourbuttandbake.com are SO YUMMY!  I made them last weekend and they were a big hit. I seriously have to make them again soon.



I had to add this one for my sister.  I think this is what she really wanted for her birthday.  He He.  :)




This is so true.




I really like this.  Again, so true.



If all else fails...

1 comment:

  1. First, the pretzel bites made my mouth water. They look so yummy. Second, love the soft kitty sign. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips