Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dear Banana Republic...

Dear Banana Republic,

How can this shirt still be $49.99 - $59.99 (regular price $69.50) on your website but I purchased it for $16.99 at my local BR store on Saturday?  Why the big difference?  It makes me never want to buy things from your website again....well...almost...at least not before checking the store first.



Empire v-neck Regular Price $69.50 On Sale $49.99-$59.99  (in my local store - $16.99)

Love,

Jill


---Banana Republic is offering 30% off your entire online purchase with code BRCOFFEE for any purchase prior to 11 am today, May 8.  Not because of this fake letter, they just are.---

2 comments:

  1. I've always noticed that BR's online prices are way higher than in the stores. The sales just don't match up.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been burned by this sort of issue at other stores as well. Why can't they get it right?

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips