Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Two-Piece Prints

Would you wear a top and pants in the same print? It was a trend on the Spring 2012 runway and a few celebrities have been seen sporting this matchy look.  I don't know why, but these outfits kind of remind me of pajamas...but in a good way.



Florence Welch wore a Moschino Suit straight from the runway.  She is fabulous and can do no wrong in my book.  I prefer her styling here.  Smart move to lose the tie and hat, Florence, smart move.

Source: style.com via Jill on Pinterest


DKNY featured head to toe a poppy print in their runway show for Spring 2012.




Rihanna in Stella McCartney

2 comments:

  1. i think this trend is one we'll look back on and laugh. though i have to admit, it sure looks comfy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the print is a little overbearing. I could not pull it off. I think the one with Florence is my favorite. I agree with the PJ comment.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips