Sunday, April 29, 2012

Quick Vacation Pics via Instagram

We had a wonderful vacation and it's back to work tomorrow.  I'm so relaxed...I don't want to get out of vacation mode!  I haven't even shopped in two weeks and don't miss it at all.  Strange! 

Here are a few of the pics I snapped on my iPhone and edited in Instagram. 

Linking up with a {little} dash of ash!


The beach at our hotel. 

Usually we are really, really active on our vacations.  We love to learn about new areas and see all there is to see.  This time, however, was totally relaxing.  I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed. 


I laid in a hammock outside of our room.


I laid around by the pool.


I relaxed on the beach.




Cabo - What a beautiful place!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so much better than the Instagram pictures I linked up with yesterday! Haha. I posted what little I did of the April Photo a Day Challenge, but I'll try to be better this month. Love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips