Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Shopping Wish List: Floral Prints

All of these fabulous floral options are under $70.  The last top is my favorite.

ASOS Tulip Dress In Vintage Print

ASOS Tulip Dress In Vintage Print
$80.57 NOW $40.29

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Denim Shorts - Assorted Colors
$17.99
Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Denim Shorts - Assorted Colors Target

GUESS at ShopStyle


GUESS Monica Floral Print Woven Top
$69 – Lord & Taylor


Victoria's Secret at ShopStyle


The Corset Dress  $59.50 NOW $39.99 – Victoria's Secret

Kate Hill at ShopStyle


KATE HILL Sleeveless Printed Top  $68 NOW $49.99 – Lord & Taylor

2 comments:

  1. I seriously had a pair of shorts just like those Mossimo shorts when I was growing up. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say that the last top is my favorite too!!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips