Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coachella Fashion 2012

I love me an event.  Coachella has turned into a major event and I hear more about the fashion than I do the music. I love that the styles at Coachella run the gamet from classic to hippie fringe.  Below are just a few of my favorite styles I've seen online from the festival.  Any of these would be perfect for just about any summer festival, concert or fair.
Source: fabsugar.com via Jill on Pinterest


Source: refinery29.com via Jill on Pinterest


Source: fabsugar.com via Jill on Pinterest







Source: google.nl via Jill on Pinterest


I'm missing Florence's bright yellow Gucci design from last year's tour...I wonder if she will be all black this year.  She is still fabulous in black.

3 comments:

  1. I am still confused about Cochella! How can people wear cute things when it sounds like you pretty much moshing and rolling around in the mud? I guess I just don't really understand the event! But I LOVE those outfits above, especially the girl in the blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing but I think I have it figured out. I think some of the pictures are taken at parties that are held at hotels nearby, not in the actual fields (or whatever they are) where the concerts are held. I think that is what happens...I don't know for sure!

      Delete

Blogging tips