Monday, March 5, 2012

A Trip to Target

I went to Target this weekend and snapped a few pics...

They still had some Jason Wu clothing items and bags (not the cat bag though). 

I apologize for the wonkiness of this post.  I did part of it at home yesterday and now can't get the pictures to move around so I can give them all captions.  Bear with me, it's Monday and I'm unable to use what little technological knowledge I have.


<> My favorite color!  Not sure I would wear these shoes but I was seeing my favorite colors all over the store!

A pencil skirt in my favorite color!  Reminds me of J Crew.

The dotted and black shorts look like a skirt.  Soooo cute!
Everyone needs Easter Egg salt & pepper shakers, right?

I want to redecorate our bedroom based on these lamps.  Gorge!

Pirate Sock Monkeys...you never know what you'll see at Target.



1 comment:

  1. I have a pair of striped shorts that look like those dotted ones and they are one of the most comfortable things I own.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips