Monday, March 12, 2012

Seven x Seven


Tara over at Penniless Socialite was nice enough to mention me when she was awarded the seven x seven award.  I was inspired by her seven x seven post where she included an outfit pic.  While I don't usually do outfit posts, I thought I would include a partial one today to go along with my seven facts.

me today at my desk at work - Wearing MM Couture Sweater Jacket from Piperlime - How awkward of a smile is that?!!

Sweater Detail

Seven x Seven Rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Share 7 blog posts that fit into 7 categories.
4. Nominate 7 award winning blogs/bloggers.
Facts:
1. I don't like my job but I'm grateful to have one.
2. I could eat pita and hummus every day.  Seriously.
3. I think I am officially addicted to shopping.
4. I wish I were on a beach every day of my life.  Strange thing is; I don't know how to swim.
5. I want to travel all of the time.
6. I just started running 2 years ago and I love it.
7. I don't like to think of facts about myself.

Blog Posts:

Blogs I Like:
1. For Me

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that sweater, Jill! And, yes, it's impossible to have a good smile during self photos (or in my case, any photo). And thanks for the shout out for my blog!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips