Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Wish List: Spring Colors


Liebeskind 'Gloria' Soft Leather Satchel

Liebeskind 'Gloria' Soft Leather Satchel $279.00

I got a Nordstrom Catalog the other day and absentmindedly flipped through it as I was heading to the recycle bin to recycle it.  I flipped right to this bag and it was love at first sight.  I think I might go visit it in person soon.  I'll let you know how it goes.

J.Crew at ShopStyle

Crystal button cardigan  WAS $69.50 NOW $34.99 – J.Crew

Use code, LOVEIT, for an additional 30% off final sale items at J.Crew plus free shipping on orders over $100.

Alternative Apparel at ShopStyle

Alternative Racer Maxi Dress  $68 – Piperlime

How comfy does this dress look?  I would probably get it in the gray.

J.Crew at ShopStyle


Lana cami WAS $88 NOW $19.99 – J.Crew

Use code, LOVEIT, for an additional 30% off final sale items at J.Crew plus free shipping on orders over $100.


Alloy at ShopStyle

Peplum Tee  $16.90–19.90 – Alloy

This shirt would look really cute with a pencil skirt or short tailored shorts.  It comes in lots of colors.

1 comment:

  1. I love that peplum tee. It's so cute and such a great price!

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips