Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Shopping Wish List: Prints

My weekend wardrobe for spring and summer consists of cropped jeans or jean shorts and a v-neck short sleeve tee (in a plain color- usually gray) or a racerback (in a plain color) tank if it is super hot.  This is it.  So boring.  So I'm trying to incorporate some excitement into my casual wardrobe for the upcoming warmer months.  Maybe a print or two will help?  I'll also try to up my style and start wearing more dresses on the weekend.


undefined

Art Admirer Top
$24.99 – ModCloth


Delia's at ShopStyle

Flutter Sleeve
WAS $29.50 NOW $5.99 – Delia's

C&C California at ShopStyle

C&C California Women's Printed Stripe Tank
WAS $68 NOW $14.79 – Amazon.com

undefined

Tour de Horse Dress
$49.99 – ModCloth

Mossimo at ShopStyle


Mossimo® Womens Draped Sleeve Belted Dress - Gray Print
$27.99 – Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips