Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Shopping Wish List: No Budget Edition

Here are just a few things that have caught my eye lately that I would definitely have to save for a bit to purchase.  Some longer than others!

Anthropologie at ShopStyle
Cloudrose Dress
$158 – Anthropologie

Madewell at ShopStyle
Dancehall dress
$165 – Madewell

J Brand at ShopStyle
J Brand Martha loose-knit cotton-blend sweater
$275 – Net-A-Porter


Elie Tahari at ShopStyle
Elie Tahari - Nellie Sandal
$398 – Zappos


Alexander Wang at ShopStyle
Alexander Wang Rocco Stud-Bottom Satchel, Brass
$875 – Neiman Marcus

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! Every girl needs a no budget list! That Rocco bag is my favorite!!!

    xx
    Kecia
    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthropologie dresses are my weakness. Keep your fingers crossed that it goes on sale!
    I awarded you the 7x7 award over on my blog. Check it out!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips