Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You like me, you really like me!

I am so honored to have been awarded the Liebster award from Tara at Penniless Socialite.  I love reading Tara's blog.  I get great outfit ideas and sale tips from her blog plus her comments and stories always make me laugh.

My blogging motivation has been lagging a bit lately and I think this award was just what I needed to spark my creativity once again.  Thanks Tara!

Here are the 5 blogs I am honoring with this award (in no particular order):

1. Check out my friend Carol's blog the Crazy Thyroid Lady.  She is an advocate for those with Thyroid diseases like herself.  It's amazing how little is known about these diseases.

2. My friend Lara showcases her fabulous art on her blog, Laralina.

3. I love Mandee's posts on running and food at You Say It Best.

4. I recently started reading Snapshots of My Closet.  I love her outfits, the fact that she is about the same height as I am and that she mixes more expensive, investment pieces in with items from less expensive stores like forever 21. That is what I'm striving for!

5. I just came across The Judicious Shopaholic.  It is a newer blog and I love what she has done so far.  The review posts are great.  Plus I completely identify with the title! 

If you have been awarded the coveted Liebster award, here’s what’s next:
* choose five up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award
*show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.  If you not already a follower of their blog, that might be a great way to show appreciation for the award.  ;)
*Post the award on your blog.  Be sure to link back to the 5 blogs you awarded so that others can visit them.

1 comment:

Blogging tips