Monday, February 27, 2012

Wish List: YOOX Online Sale


Once and a while I like to peruse yoox.com to see if they have any huge mark downs on designer merchandise.  I have only made one purchase from them, a pair of JBrand boyfriend jeans for $40.  I don't know much else about this site other than they have a huge selection and my order arrived correctly and completely.  I would hope that their items are 100% authentic, but honestly with the deals they sometimes have, I have questioned it.  Anyone else know anything about this site?

The current sale is a good one. Sizes are very limited though; if you are interested, you have to act quickly!  Here are my favorites.  All under $55.00!


WAS $ 195.00 NOW $ 39.00
HALSTON HERITAGE
Short dresses



DIANE VON FURSTENBERG - Top
WAS $ 139.00 NOW $ 39.00
DIANE VON FURSTENBERG
Tops


DIESEL - Blazer
WAS $ 128.00 NOW $ 39.00
DIESEL
Blazers


EMPORIO ARMANI - Mini skirt
WAS $ 225.00 NOW $ 55.00
EMPORIO ARMANI
Mini skirts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips