Friday, February 24, 2012

Picks under $50: Pastel Colors of The Sea

Pastels are big for spring and I love the colors of the sea, like a minty seafoam green and a beautiful light shade of aqua. Of course my absolute favorite color is Turquoise and there are some waters that are that color, but we aren't talking about that here. As far as pastels go, these are my favorites.  Although I did see a pair of "dusty rose" jeans at Kohls the other day that caught my eye...but I digress.

Here are some of my current favorite items in minty green and aqua under $50:


1. Banded Hem Short Sleeve Tee  $19.50 – LOFT
2. Finespun tank WAS $29.50 NOW $9.99 – J.Crew
3. Forever 21 Sleeveless Polka Dot Dress $22.80 – Forever 21
4. Women's Cross-Smocked Maxi Dresses $29.94 – Old Navy
5. Women's Embroidered Gauze Tanks $26.94 – Old Navy
6. Heritage 1981 Pleated Blouson Dress $24.90 – Forever 21
7. Marisa Casual Cotton Cropped Pants $49.50 – LOFT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips