Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Wishes


image via  - This isn't me...I'm much more messy.  I certainly wouldn't be wearing white because I spill too much. 

I wish I could stop eating at my desk.  I get so bored at work (not because I don't have any work to do, I do, it's just the work I do is very boring) that I sit and eat while I'm working.  I eat way too much when I'm in the office.  I need to just banish all food from my desk.  Except for Trader Joe's Chocolate Covered Potato Chips.  Sometimes you just need one of those, for sanity reasons. 

Source: tumblr.com via Jill on Pinterest


I wish I were here.  I wouldn't feel the need to mindlessly snack here.



Speaking of food, I wish I could have some of these pizza rolls for lunch.


I wish this were true!

1 comment:

  1. I eat way too much at my desk too! The bookshelf where I am supposed to keep important looking legal books is actually filled with boxes of granola bars and Snack Packs.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips