Monday, January 30, 2012

You Can't Handle The Chartreuse!

I'm hearing so much about color in style and fashion lately.  Brights and Neons are hot!  Pastels are in!  Are there any colors that are out?  Well, maybe this one but I'm going to blog about it anyway!

I'm not one to wear a bright color, let alone a neon color.  I think chartreuse is a perfect combo of green and yellow.  It's interesting enough but not super bright.  A quick search brings up these fabulous chartreuse picks:


1.  BIA Cordon Bleu Red Fluted Bowls $15.95 Cooking.com
2.  Hue-Kissed Cameo Necklace $58Anthropologie
3.  Benson Chair $998Anthropologie
4.  Glossy garden ring $78Kate Spade
5.  Place in the Sun Dress $62.99ModCloth
6.  Cotton cabled pullover $79–89J. Jill  
7.  Ain't it the Chartreuse? Cardigan $49.99ModCloth
8.  BIA Cordon Bleu Chartreuse Square Baker $23.95Cooking.com

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud when I read the title of this post! I love that Kate Spade ring! I wonder if wearing that dress, cardigan and ring together all at once would be too much?

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips