Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pretty Blouses Under $50

I have always disliked the word "blouses".  I don't know why...I guess it conjures up images of very ugly shirts geared towards ladies over the age of 80.  I think my opinion is changing, however, as I can only think of pretty and feminine tops like the ones below as blouses and I really like them.  They are just too pretty to be called just plain old shirts or tops.

I'm especially loving the look of a blouse like these under a structured jacket with dress pants for work or nice jeans for casual Friday.



1. Forever 21 3/4 Slv Chiffon & Lace Blouse  $22.80Forever 21
2. Polka dot blouse $49.90Mango
3. Forever 21 Starry Blouse  $19.80Forever 21
4. Jennifer lopez surplice blouse WAS $54 NOW $37.80Kohl's
5. Apt. 9® polka-dot trapeze blouse  WAS $40 NOW $24Kohl's
6. Pleated Vintage Long Sleeve Blouse $49.50LOFT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips