Tuesday, January 17, 2012

House Style: Tufted Ottomans

Lately I've been paying more attention to the style of my home rather than the just the style in my closet.  I'm obsessing over adding finishing touches to our living room and bedroom - things that create a cohesive style and add character.  The things I seem to be drawn to in pictures of interior design are things that are completely impractical and not things that would work well in my home.  But I'm still obsessed over these things, one of them being really large tufted ottomans.  No room for one of these in my living room but I just love them.

Source: bhg.com via Jill on Pinterest
Source: houzz.com via Jill on Pinterest
Source: houzz.com via Jill on Pinterest
Source: casasugar.com via Jill on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips