Monday, January 23, 2012

Fun Printed Finds Under $50 and a Trip to H&M

Fun prints are all around these days.  Case in point, the highly coveted Bike Lane Dress from Anthropologie below.  This dress retails at $158 which is a little beyond my bike print clothing budget. 


Bike Lane Dress
$158.00

Here are some fun printed items under $50.

undefined

Gotta Get Going Tote in Transit
$23.99 – ModCloth


Old Navy at ShopStyle


Women's Bird-Print Charmeuse Blouses
$36.94 – Old Navy

Wet Seal at ShopStyle


Love My Bike Tee
WAS $12.50 NOW $5 – Wet Seal



$19.80 - Forever 21

Then I went to H&M - the epitome of whimsical prints!  Here are just a few of the prints that caught my eye.

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen bicycle printed skirt in Target? I posted about it here . It's super cute and also comes in a key pattern. I love all your H&M finds and I've been eyeing that Old Navy blouse for a few days
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bicycle skirt and how you styled it. So cute! I hadn't seen it before. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These prints are all so adorable and I love them even more since they're under $50!

    -Sharon
    www.thetinyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips