Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Color of The Moment: Yellow

I am seeing so much yellow lately!  It's everywhere!  Bright colors, even neon bright, are in for spring.  The yellow trend is here for sure.  I don't think I'm going to jump on this bandwagon.  I can't handle wearing bright colors myself but there are some ladies that can and look fantastic.  I'd be more apt to have a bright colored accessory rather than an entire dress.
Minka Kelly at the Art of Elysium Gala: Minka Kelly at the Art of Elysium Gala
Minka Kelly in Oscar de la Renta image via

Old Navy at ShopStyle
Women's Mini-Messenger Bags
$19.94 – Old Navy (Take 30% off with the code NEWYOU)

2012 Golden Globe Awards: What the Stars Wore: Paula Patton
Paula Patton in Monique Lhuillier at The 2012 Golden Globes


Express at ShopStyle
Zelda Jean Legging
$79.90 – Express































Ashley Reed image via

Asos at ShopStyle

ASOS Shift Dress with Ruched Waist
WAS $62.67 NOW $21.49 – Asos



Forever 21 at ShopStyle
Style deals Colorblocked Tank Top
$9.50 – Forever 21

Source: lucylaucht.com via Jill on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I probably won't be running out to buy a bright yellow dress. I'm going to try to keep the yellow away from my pale face and restrict it to a bag or shoes or other fun accessory. I'm also not brave enough to try yellow pants.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips