Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wish List: Target Dresses

The sales are crazy this week.  LOFT is 50% off everything, most places have an additional percentage off of their clearance prices and of course all of the holiday stuff is way discounted (if there is any left). 

Target has some good sale and clearance prices as well as a few online discount codes.  I haven't tried this one:  TGTGFT2U for $10 off $50  - There is always this one if that one doesn't work:  CPM5OFF50 for $5 off $50.

Since I'm obsessed with dresses lately, here are some of my current favorites from Target.  I think Target's dresses can be hit or miss.  Some seam cheaply made and/or have a poor fit but others are great.  One of my favorite dresses is from Target though so I usually give them a try. 




1. Mossimo® Womens Sheath Dress - Ebony $25.48Target
2. Mossimo® Womens Raglan Belted Dress - Assorted Colors $25.48Target
3. Mossimo® Womens Ultrasoft Rouched Sweater Dress - Assorted Colors $20.98Target
4. Merona® Womens Cowl Neck Sweater Dress - Assorted Colors  $24.48Target (I have this one and love it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips