Thursday, December 22, 2011

Frugal Option: Black Ankle Boots

I've been thinking about some black ankle boots with wood heels, very similar to the Isabel Murant Ultra Expensive Dicker Boots.  In the fall I was obsessed with the tan/taupe version (see this post about the Isabel Murant Boots) and now I'm leaning more towards the black as the weather turns colder and I am wearing black tights with just about everything. 

I really, really like these:

All Saints at ShopStyle
Rustic Boot
$270 – All Saints

Or this more affordable version:

Dolce Vita at ShopStyle
DV by Dolce Vita - Aisha
$108.10 – Zappos
I prefer the straight top on the ones above but these below are also options:
Steve Madden at ShopStyle
Steven by Steve Madden Women's Pembrook Ankle Boot
$99.99 $89.99–99.95 – Endless.com


Mossimo at ShopStyle

Womens Mossimo Supply Co. Kacey Cowboy Ankle Boot - Black
$24.99 – Target

Which is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. The Mossimo! it doesn't make sense to buy the SM's when there's an exact style for a fraction of the price. I bought it yesterday in tan and it's freaking gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips