Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wish List: LOFT 40% Everything

It's the Moment 
YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Now Through Saturday Only
40%* OFF
EVERYTHING 
IN STORES & ONLINE
ENTER CODE SHOP40 AT ONLINE CHECKOUT

Shop now at a LOFT store near you or at LOFT.com

LOFT is once again offering 40% off of everything in the store and free shipping on orders over $125.  This is a good deal unless you are getting a full price sweater which most were 50% off a few days ago. 

A pair of wine colored corduroys have been on my wish list for a while now so I think I'm going to get some with this 40% off.  I usually have to act fast to get petite pants in my size.  Not sure why.  Here are those cords as well as some other items on my wish list.

Modern New Boot Cut Fine Wale Corduroy Pants
I want these in Rich Burgundy...
$59.50
Modern New Boot Cut Fine Wale Corduroy Pants
ENJOY 40% OFF EVERYTHING ENTER CODE SHOP40 AT CHECKOUT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips