Thursday, October 13, 2011

Outfit Inspiration: To Poncho or Not To Poncho?

It's poncho season for sure and I'm not positive I'm jumping on the bandwagon.  I know I have one good friend with one still in her closet with the tags still on it and she's not alone!  I have one too!  I think they look great if done right.  Here are some looks with Ponchos and either skinny jeans, jeggings or leggings that I love.  Maybe we can recreate one of these and finally cut the tags off our ponchos!

Source: hm.com via Jill on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Jill on Pinterest

Source: None via Jill on Pinterest

Source: shopbop.com via Jill on Pinterest

Source: luckybrand.com via Jill on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Ponchos are not that bad.
    They look nice if you rock them nice.
    Im not into them though because i think they tend to make you look "sloppy". I prefer something well-cut like a Blazer :)
    xoxo
    District of Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips