Sunday, October 16, 2011

Horses, Horses, Horses

There is quite a trend of wearing animal prints.  Not just leopard print, cheetah print or snakeskin...  actual silhouettes of little animals on your clothing.  I'm not sure what my verdict is on this trend yet but a nice thing is that there are options at every price point and certainly for this type of fleeting trend you shouldn't invest too much.  I was at H&M on Friday and they had some cute stuff  (but did I take pictures...nooo...).  I am especially partial to the horse prints.  Here are some celebrity worn looks from Asos both under $100 and some Forever 21 options for under $25 (the sweater is out of stock as I write this but hopefully stock will be replinished).



Jayma Mays Horse Print Sweater from ASOS
Asos at ShopStyle

Kourtney Kardashian - Horse Print Dress from ASOS
Asos at ShopStyle
Source: forever21.com via Jill on Pinterest
Source: forever21.com via Jill on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips