Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Wishes

In the past I have written a weekly gratitude post on Fridays.  I don't like to get too personal on my blog so I have had second thoughts about continuing with that practice.  I see my blog as a place to post things that I like and/or find inspiring.  I always want to show people things that I think are fun, fabulous or just plain cool.  Please don't see my wishes below as me being ungrateful for the wonderful things I have; I am completely thankful for my life and all that is in it.  But isn't it fun to look at some fun things that might enhance the life I already have or things that are just fun to wish for but you know will never come true (see Ryan Reynolds below)?

Today I wish I were wearing this...



and I had as much money as this girl...

Source: people.com via Jill on Pinterest


so I could quit my job and live simply in a yurt like this one...



and have this guy come around every day and tell me I look pretty...






wouldn't that be fabulous?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips