Thursday, October 6, 2011

Columbus Day Sales



So I'm trying very hard to stick to a $100 clothes/shoes/accessories shopping budget this month.  I'd like it to be less than that but decided to start with baby steps.  How am I supposed to stick to that when I'm inundated with emails declaring fabulous sales???  Listed below are just the ones I have received so far today.  I'm sure there are more to come.  I think I'm going to have to do some unsubscribing...
  • Express - Additional 30% off clearance; 30% all sweaters, outerwear, shoes and accessories; PLUS $15 off every $60 you spend with code 1746
  • Forever 21 - 50% selected items
  • Pottery Barn - Up to 60% off selected items
  • LOFT - Pants, Jeans, Cords $35 and under
  • GAP - Everything up to 50% off
  • Calvin Klein - All Sweaters and Outerwear 40% off plus 25% off shoes
  • Ann Taylor - 40% off Everything (in stores and online)
  • Target - BOGO 50% shoes, bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips