Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

A few quotes I am grateful to have read this week:

"We live in deeds, not years; in thoughts not breaths; in feelings, not in figures on a dial. We should count time by heart throbs. He most lives who thinks most, feels the noblest, acts the best." - Aristotle

"Sister, pain is part of life. By accepting it, its intensity is reduced. Do not resist it. Resistance to pain brings tension and anxiety, anxiety leads to fear. Fear of pain is worse than pain itself. This pain will pass." -author Satish Kumar

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Feeling-Means-Youre-Dealing-and-Healing#ixzz1YUxKl0HI

I am thankful for the website Pinterest for providing a place to find fantastic photos like the one below and a place to put and save some of the images I find elsewhere.   Seriously, it can be addicting.

 


I'm grateful it is Friday and I have the weekend to relax and sleep in.  Oh and get to the stack of magazines I have to read!  Can't wait!

I'm thankful for the meeting on Tuesday that provided the left over brownies from Paradise Cafe.  Delish.  I didn't even have to go to the meeting and still got to eat the brownies! 

I'm so thankful for the beautiful weather this week.  Perfect running weather and some rain so the grass isn't completely dead before winter! 

I'm grateful I have some fun and fantastic coworkers that make working a more pleasant experience. 



1 comment:

  1. love your weekly gratitude! I need to get back into that!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips