Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekly Gratitude - Kendra Edition



On Monday I had the opportunity to see my favorite reality star in person!  Kendra had a book signing nearby and a friend and I went.  It was so exciting to see all of the E! cameras and have to sign a release in case we are seen on Kendra's show.  The Barnes and Noble crew tried to keep everything moving very quickly as there was quite the line of people to see Kendra.  They handed out wristbands that had a group number on it.  Your group number dictated in what order you got to line up to see her.  We were in group 3 and we saw group numbers up to 14.  I believe each group had 25 people in it. 

So, I did not have enough time (or the ability) to convince Kendra that we should be best friends and I should ditch this boring Indiana life to move to LA with her.  (I totally think I should be her stylist/bff/confidant)  Usually when I see "celebrities" I completely clam up, only want to look at them, take their picture and run away.  That was pretty much the case here as well.  I didn't really say anything coherent to her and she pretty much moved me into this position to take the picture above.  So there goes my reality TV star/Kendra bff hopes.  Oh well!  It was a great way to start the week and have some of my escape from reality, reality TV come to life. 

1 comment:

  1. how fun! I like her too. I wonder if her book is any good?

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips