Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekly Gratitude and Free Shipping on JCrew Factory Items

Of course I'm thankful and excited that it is a three day weekend!  I am also grateful for the fact that I don't have much planned so I should have plenty of time for necessary chores around the house plus reading the September magazines that have arrived and have been sitting neglected on my coffee table.  I am thankful we finally have the entire house painted now that the bedroom and stairwell were painted this week.  It looks great!  I hope to have pictures of the bedroom to post next week.

Here is a fun email to get on a Friday from JCrew:

JCrew Factory

I don't see too much that is on my wish list at an affordable price (especially for factory items) but here are a couple of things that caught my eye:

Factory cocktail capri in stretch chino
Factory cocktail capri in stretch chino
was $49.50
select colors $19.99
 
Factory double-serge pencil skirt
Factory double-serge pencil skirt
was $75.00
now $39.99
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips