Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweater Dresses

I've always wanted a perfect sweater dress.  I see outfits like this:

Rosel at ShopStyle
Rosel Boxy Sweater Dress $565.00 shopbop.com

and this:
See by Chloe at ShopStyle
See by Chloe Lurex Sweater Dress $475 shopbob.com

and I want to have this comfortable, chic look.  However, I have been searching for some years now for this look but can't seem to find the perfect sweater dress.  The ones I have tried have either made me look like I had a sweater on that was just too big for me or like I weigh 20 or 30 pounds more than I do.  But I don't want it to be super tight either because then I'd look...well, you know.  Or they are out of my price range like the ones above. So my search continues.  Here are some options for a perfect sweater dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips