Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Polka Dots

Do polka dots ever really go out of style?  If they did, they are back.  I think they are fun; especially when they are very retro and lady-like.  The first thing I think of when I think of polka dotted clothes is Julia Robert's dress at the polo match in Pretty Woman.  So classic!


Here are some dotted looks from New York Fashion Week and some budget friendly items (all are under $100) to get some polka dots in your wardrobe.  (The Forever 21 polka dot dress was my birthday dress.  I can't wait to wear it this fall with a cardigan and black tights.)

 Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearAzzaro Spring 2011 RTW
 Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMoschino Spring 2011 RTW
 Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearOscar de la Renta Spring 2011 RTW
all fashion week images via style.com

1 comment:

Blogging tips