Monday, September 5, 2011

A Few of My (New) Favorite Things

Shopping at the end of the season is great; there are plenty of end of season sales as well as lots of new things.  Well, really shopping is great all of the time! Anyway, here are my favorite new purchases.

I love the olive color of this Artist Cardigan from Target as well as the classic crew neck, embellishment and three quarter length sleeves.

I absolutely cannot wait until next week when Missoni for Target comes out.  Wonder why I was drawn to this print at Kohls?!  Plus, I thought it was a cute take on the poncho. 

Cute bracelets from Macy's

Adorable little crossbody bag from Old Navy
A super affordable way to get a little leopard in the wardrobe.

All images taken by me.

1 comment:

  1. I like the poncho:) good finds! and good luck on your 5k! I think running and wine are a great combo!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips