Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A More Frugal Option: Christian Louboutin Ruched Suede Ankle Boots

I first fell in love with the Christian Louboutin Ruched Suede Ankle Boots when I first saw them on Ashley Tisdale in this picture:



These boots are perfect for early fall and retail for $1,095.00 at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Christian Louboutin at ShopStyle

I found a similar looking pair by Naya.  It is a style from last year so I had a difficult time finding it in the color I wanted and my size but I found some on ebay for $39!  I received them quickly and they are even cuter in person!  They are a bit different than the Louboutins but the heel is more my speed on the Naya Ana's and the price was really better. 
Naya Women's Ana Boot
Naya Ana at shoes.com $87.00 or
Naya Ana on amazon.com $59.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips