Saturday, July 16, 2011

July No Shopping - Remixing Challenge: Day 16

It has been 16 days without shopping for clothes or shoes.  I have had just a few moments where I really wanted to shop.  It is the worst when I see these amazing sales.  For example, the Gap has 40% off their sale items today.  July is the best month to get summer stuff really discounted.  But this challenge of not shopping is giving me a good look at what's in my closet.   I'm finding that since I do impulse shop, and buy all these great deals, I don't take the time to figure out how it will work with the rest of my closet or if I already have something very, very similar.  (You would be surprised at how many gray T-Shirts I have.  It's ridiculous.) 

So here are my outfits from the past 6 days.  There is so much in my closet; I shouldn't need to shop for months.  If only I liked most of it. 

The days are out of order.  I couldn't get them to go where I wanted!



Added The Cardigan for Work




Top:  Olivia Moon via Nordstrom this spring
Sweater:  JCrew Many Years Ago
Pants:  Merona From Target
Shoes:  Really Old Aerosoles



Cami:  Old Navy
Sweater:  JCrew
Pants:  LOFT Outlet
Shoes:  Clarks Wedges
(I put on a necklace after I took the picture to jazz it up a bit)
Dress:  Michael by Michael Kors via Macy's last year (It's a tank dress so I had to put the sweater on for work)
Sweater:  Pins and Needles via Urban Outfitters
Necklace:  Urban Outfitters
Shoes:  Aerosoles
Casual Friday
Sweater:  Gap from a few years ago
Top:  TJMaxx (It's cute with ruffles that you can't see in this picture)
Jeans:  Apt. 9 from Kohl's
Shoes:  Clarks Wedges
Watch:  Timex from my Mom
Top:  Old Navy
Jeans:  Delia's - Thrifted
Shoes:  Havaianas


Top:  Merona Linen Top from Target
Skirt:  Ann Taylor 4 or 5 years ago
Belt:  Kohl's
Shoes:  Circa Joan & David via Smart Bargains

Close up of the shirt detail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips