Monday, July 25, 2011

July No Shopping Challenge: Day 25

Olivia Palermo at ”Friends With Benefits” New York Premiere - July 18, 2011
What I wish I were wearing today...but I'm not...at all.
image via

My July challenge of not shopping and only shopping my closet has been helpful already.  I haven't shopped for clothes or shoes and have gone through my closet finding many things to donate or sell.  However, I think the main point of the challenge was to evaluate my shopping habits and realize that my impulse buys of great deals were not contributing to a great wardrobe.  From now on I'm going to be more mindful of my purchases! 

I also realized that I do not like to take outfit pictures for the blog.  At all.  Don't like it at all.  I love to look at other blogs who do and get lots of inspiration from their outfit pictures.  But I don't think I will be taking any more of myself.

So that's it, I know I have a week left in July but I'm calling it quits to my challenge and hope that I can keep up my cleaner closet and build a better (not just bigger) wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips