Thursday, July 28, 2011

Frugal Option: Isabel Marant Dicker Boots

This post might be a little late since these boots have been around for a while; Kate Bosworth has been seen wearing Isabel Marant Dicker Boots for the past year at least.  They were really popular this past winter. The boots don't seem to be available anywhere and I read that many people had a hard time getting their hands on a pair early this year.  The only pair I found for sale right now are on ebay currently with a buy it now price of $795.00.

I just came across a similar version for less, much less, at Target and thought this is a great time to stock up on boots for fall.  Really though you could wear these boots any time as year as Kate Bosworth demonstrates. 

Isabel Marant Dicker Boots

Source: google.com via Jill on Pinterest

The Look For Less Option:
Product Image Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kalayla Suede Ankle Boots - Tan
On Clearance for $12.24!

Or these from Old Navy:



















1 comment:

  1. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Isabel Marant Dicker Booties

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips