Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

{image taken from here}

I'm completing the blanks from the little things we do blog again...
1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)       Well, it depends on the day.  Probably a middle of the day person most of the time.  I'm for sure not a morning person.
 
2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    Black Eyed Peas for running (although now it mostly plays Rhianna - what's up with that?) and Jack Johnson or The Avett Brothers for working. 

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     I have never made a road trip playlist before...is this something I should be doing??
 
4.  My favorite pattern is   currently stripes but it changes quite frequently.
5.  My favorite perfume is     Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan at the moment.

6.  Rules are    important and I wish people would play by them.
7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is      probably "seriously" or "like" for the phrase (how do I stop this?!) and exclamation point for punctuation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips