Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Once again I am filling in the blanks from the little things we do.  I'm so glad it is Friday!

1.   My plans this summer include       going to the flea market in Shipshewana with my sister, going to Philadelphia to watch the husband ride his bike for 102 miles and hopefully some other fun weekend trips.

2.  The best summer I ever had was   after 7th grade when Chrissy and I rode our bikes all over town and sat on her front porch watching all the boys drive by and rev their engines.

3.  Summer is     the best season ever.

4.  My favorite summer food is  a corn dog at the fair or a hot dog at a baseball game.

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with     water.  Especially drinking water right out of the hose in my parent's front yard.

6.  My summer uniform consists of       tank tops, cropped jeans and a sweater in case I have to go inside in the cold air conditioning .

7.  The best thing about summer is       there isn't any snow (hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips