Thursday, June 16, 2011

Million Dollar Decorators

My new reality tv guilty pleasure is Bravo's Million Dollar Decorators. The show follows five very successful, high-end, interior designers.  They show them working and also some of their personal lives (hypnosis for a chocolate addiction!).  I wish they would go more into the actual decorating process of it but you do get to see the fabulous work the designers do for some very rich clients.   In addition to the decorating, I really like to see what everyone is wearing!

 via
I just love Mary McDonald's style.  I never would have thought to have put that necklace and bracelet with that top but she makes it work!

They don't have a lot of pictures on their website that do the show justice.  Episode 2 had a great patio redo by Nathan Turner that was amazing.  I so wish I had a picture of it. 

You can see the before and after pictures Bravo does have on their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips