Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

 
1.   This weekend I'm       going to relax, work out  and      get stuff done around the house. 

2.  My last vacation was    last week in Northern Michigan.  It was beautiful!

3.  My next vacation will be     probably some time this winter.
 
4.  My favorite way to relax is   watching tv and reading a magazine.  At the same time.  The husband doesn't understand this AT ALL!  On vacation though my favorite way to relax is reading a book in a lounge chair on the beach.

5.  When vacationing one should always     have an idea of what there is to see and do in the area.

6.  When vacationing one should never       leave out time to relax or explore things that aren't on your schedule.  You should never say no to a nap in the afternoon either.

7.  The best part about a vacation is       how it rejuvenates you and makes you appreciate your own home once you get back   . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips