Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekly Gratitude



I haven't been posting this week because I have been out and about all around the State of Indiana conducting trainings for work.  So today I am most thankful that I do not have to do any more trainings until June 13th! 

I am also grateful that my trainings took me close to some great shopping opportunities.  I didn't have much time but I did check some places out.  Most disappointing was the Gap Clearance Store in Hebron, Kentucky.  I was so looking forward to going there.  The last (and only other) time I was there was about four years ago.  I remember there being lots of bargains but because the store contains the seconds and damaged merchandise from all of the Gap brands, you have to do a lot of digging to find some good items.  This time I found the prices had gone up, the shirts were at least $4.99, jeans were $9.99 or more. For something that might be damaged or imperfect, I was expecting the prices to be a bit lower.  I find stuff cheaper than that on the clearance racks at regular stores.  So I only got an Athleta work out top.  It was down to $14.99 and there didn't seem to be anything wrong with it.  I had much more shopping luck at the Edinburgh Premium Outlets in Edinburgh, IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips