Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday's Outfit - I Heart Ronson Dress


Well, here is what I'm wearing today. I love the idea of a dress with boots.  I love it when I see it on other people but I'm never sure about it when I do it.  I am so obsessed with I Heart Ronson dresses from JCPenny that I now have 3!  This one is the most versatile I think. The colors are great and it is sleeveless with some detail at the shoulders.  The belt is kind of attached and I wanted the option of taking my cardigan off if I got too hot at work so I left the belt on the dress (instead of over the cardigan and dress).  If it was over the cardigan and dress, it would make me look a bit more put together I think (and slimmer).
I don't know why my iPhone never seems to take focused pictures when I'm taking outfit pictures!  Pictures of my growing lettuce come out perfectly clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips