Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I found the little things we do blog through one of the blogs I follow, For Me, after I saw Olivia's Fill In The Blank Friday post.  I thought it would be fun and different so here it is.



1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go       an all inclusive resort on the beach    and I would bring      my husband, lots of books, lots of magazines, new cute summer outfits and running clothes.

2.  Something I often rant about is    work and if my schedule gets messed up because of the weather.

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is    Hummus - Yum!

4.  My "life-saving" product is  elidel.  It helps my eczema not drive me crazy.

5.  A friend is someone who    is someone who still wants to talk to you when you are having a bad day.

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be    I don't know.  All I can think of are cheesy interview questions.  Like;  What is your biggest weakness ? 

7.  My favorite kind of art is       photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips