Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Yesterday I blogged about LOFT offering an extra 40% off their sale items.  Today they have increased the discount to an additional 50% off their sale items.  Might be worth a trip to the store!
Our Spring SALE is really starting to BLOOM!
NOW Enjoy an extra 50% off All Sale Styles*
In Stores & Online 

Shop now at a LOFT store near you or at LOFT.com

This week I'm stretching to find the little things that happened that I'm grateful for....here are a few....
  • I'm thankful for a coworker asking me for help to find a dress for an event she has this weekend.  I had fun picking everything out and was flattered she asked for my help.  Now if that could only be my full time job... 
  • I'm thankful that the week went by so quickly and it is already Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips