Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring and Easter Inspiration

I'm trying to get past all of the work stuff I have to do and think of all the yard work that needs to be done and the possibility of preparing Easter Dinner for all of my family and possibly the husband's too.  Finding inspirational ideas always gets me excited to host a dinner and get the yard ready for spring and summer.  Here are some things that I'm liking this morning:


Something pretty for the Easter dinner table?

Something fun to put at each place setting?  The pretty jelly beans in the cute little glass jar would be easy and very adorable.
Product Image
My new Easter Dress!  It is on sale for $17.99 this week.  I love this print and the dress fits me perfectly.  My favorite thing when I was little was getting my new Easter Dress each year.  I always wanted a spring like dress and it usually was still too cold on Easter but I still wore it (along with my winter coat sometimes!).
I'm planning on doing a small garden this year.  This is a great small garden idea.  I love the wooden edges around the space.
Oh, I wish our backyard could look like this!  It is a great way to incorporate the garden into the landscaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips