Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


It's been another one of those difficult weeks.  It is more important than ever to focus on the positive and be grateful for what I have, what I can do and what I can change. 

This week I am thankful for...
  • the upcoming weekend to relax and catch up on my magazine reading.  See my overflowing stack in the picture above!
  • the words with friends app. 
  • spring being on its way.  The sun is out today! 
  • my knee feels a little better.
  • the dollar store.  At the dollar store I found the cutest solar powered dancing daisy for my office.  It sounds corny, but believe me, it is really cute.
  • Zumba class on Wednesday.  While I love running; Zumba just makes me smile and laugh.
  • a half off deal at the Gap. Sign up for their text updates and get a coupon for $50 worth of stuff for just $25 (in store only) click HERE to sign up!

1 comment:

Blogging tips